The Lunch & Learn series is organized by Innovate 518- The Capital Region Innovation Hot Spot. Expex is pleased to be able to provide education and open discussion on the topic of artificial intelligence as it applies to improving financial performance in small businesses. The details are below:
University at Albany Health Sciences Campus
One University Place, Rensselaer, NY 12144
Café Conference Room, A100
Friday, May 11th, 2018
12:00 to 1:00 pm
The seminar is designed for business owners and financial managers of small and medium size businesses to provide an overview of how artificial intelligence (AI) is being used to improve financial performance. Free lunch to be provided!
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of:
- Why AI is important to your company
- How AI is going to affect your business
- Examples of how AI is being use be SMB’s
- How AI is being used to improve cash flow in SMB’s
- How can you get started using AI
Registration is free and can be accessed by clicking here.