It is simple. The one reason you should outsource your bookkeeping is fraud. The news…
I am in the marketing department here at expex. Marketing seems so easy and straightforward and when someone asks what I do for expex, it is an easy answer. So, years ago when I told my brother-in-law that I could never be an accountant like he was, he asked, “Do you know what an accountant does?”
I thought I knew what they did. Taxes, right? Not so fast.
Accountants do so much more including bookkeeping services. As part of their bookkeeping responsibilities, they:
- Review days cash on hand
- Handle all receipt review approval and payment of bills
- Review cash on hand forecast
- Reconcile bank account(s)
- Review P&L
- Review balance sheet
- Review management reports
Now imagine performing these services from one single dashboard, and for multiple clients. Expex can help your practice be more profitable and efficient by automating 85% of the tasks listed above:
- Creates a bridge between you and your client, offering tools that your client can use to improve their financial performance, enhancing client satisfaction and cultivating retention rates.
- Creates a competitive advantage when pursuing new clients by enabling them with tools to improve their business performance, while lowing your expense for managing the client.
- Creates a more efficient and profitable model for your firm by reducing the time required to perform accounting tasks and manage clients.
- Replaces the need for multiple applications including bill payment, cash management and financial dashboards.
Expex is designed for the accounting professional to enhance its relationship with a client, specifically with the SMB’s in mind. Expex is simple enough for a small business to use yet robust with account management applications for the accounting professional.
What would you do with the extra time you now have thanks to expex?